Wednesday, 10 October 2007

but does she cook?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By now it would be apparent that I have a pretty strong opinion about food in general...but do I actually cook?

I'll let you decide that for youselves (I'm available for weddings, birthdays and bahmitzvahs..just ask!)

One cool thing my agency does is a bi-weekly afternoon tea, hosted by a member of staff and paid for by the company. The 50 buck challenge is to provide afternoon tea for 60 people.

I decided to go with a 'high tea' theme and here are the results:

Menu:

Finger sandwiches of smoked salmon with cream cheese, dill and garlic

Grape tomato• and zucchini mini quiches

Vanilla cupcakes

Dark chocolate and chilli tarte served with double cream and raspberries

•(as in a type of tomato and not some whacked-out combination for those who aren't sure)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Simon Leong said...

very cool idea. well done. i'll keep you posted when my bahmitzvah is for your catering skills.

s :-)