Monday, 18 August 2008

mcdonalds double pounder

I'll be up front. I secretly love a bit of dirty old Maccas from time to time. In my opinion, it's perfectly acceptable to consume McDonalds:

a) On a road trip for breakfast. Sausage and Egg McMuffin, hash brown and orange juice.

b) When you're hungover. Happy Meals make me happy when I'm hungover.

But when is it ok to have a Double Pounder? No, I didn't mean to say Quarter Pounder. I was fortunate (or not) to have received a photo from a friend who tells me that if you ask, the good folks at McDonalds will make you a Double Pounder. That's 8 (count 'em) slices of barely recognisable Australian beef..and a shit load of fake cheese.

Photobucket

This little heart stopper will set you back $15. Just make sure you have enough in your wallet for the ambulance trip to the hospital.

Lord, have mercy.

Photo courtesy of mobywhale

3 comments:

the bog logger said...

You're absolutely right about hangover and roadtrip maccas. A roadtrip doesn't truly begin until you've had a McMuffin. I think you should also be allowed a set number of "Go to McDonald's Free From Ridicule Cards", say 2 or 3 per year, for those times when, for no reason whatsoever, you just WANT it!

chocolatesuze said...

heh do NOT show that pic to noods or he'll want it for dinner...

floridagirlinsydney said...

Wow, that is the scariest looking burger insanity I've ever seen. I'm kind of scared.