Sunday, 11 October 2009

citysearch best in the city

When Citysearch approached me to judge the Sydney leg of it's first ever food awards program, I thought "Finally! A way to air my favourite places in Sydney." It's been a great opportunity to be a apart of an awards program that perhaps takes itself a little less seriously and celebrates things the general public want to know, like "Best kid friendly establishment"...as well as a few fun categories like "Poshest loo" (and based on the condition of some resto loos, perhaps championing the good ones will inspire more lacklustre joints to, uh, clean up their act).

This whole video caper isn't exactly my bag, but watch below to see me in real time. Say Cheeeeese (mmmm, cheese!) As seen on Hospitality Magazine's website.



To find out more about the awards (and more importantly, vote!), click here

0 comments: