In the past few weeks, something funny happened. A joke at a pub with a mate led to a wild idea and suddenly I found myself being involved in putting on an event with Marco Pierre White.
The great folks at Australian Beef & Lamb in conjunction with Vic's Meat Market and Delicious Magazine are teaming up to let you rub shoulders with the original chef rockstar himself.
Read on to find out how you can meet Marco Pierre White on July 21st if you're a) in Sydney and b) quick enough to nab a ticket! GO GO GO!
Delicious are giving readers the exclusive chance to Meet Marco Pierre White for one night only at an intimate cooking demo over cocktails and canapes at Sydney's Vic’s Meats in association with BeefandLamb.com.au
The exclusive event includes a live cooking demo by Marco, a Q&A hosted by delicious. Editor-in-Chief Kerrie McCallum, an incredible menu showcasing the best of Australian food, wine and beer, plus the chance to rub shoulders with the man himself and a special gift bag of ingredients to take home.
Your ticket includes:
- A live cooking demo by Marco Pierre White
- A full menu (see below) paired with Australian wine and beer
- A chance to meet and mingle with Marco Pierre White at the cocktail function afterwards
- An insulated gift bag containing ingredients to recreate Marco’s dish at home, thanks to Vic’s Meats and BeefandLamb.com.au
- Grass Fed beef Slider
- Free Range Cowra Lamb Riblet
- Free range Cowra smoked lamb cutlet
- Jalapeno poppers (V)
- Rangers Valley Wagyu Brisket slider
- Stuffed button Mushrooms with smoked cheese (V)
- Wagyu beef 9+Tenderloin Cubes
- Wagyu beef 9+ scotch fillet skewers
- Lemon meringue petit fours
The menu highlights the best Australian produce, and includes:
To book and for details click here: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/meet-marco-pierre-white-tickets-17624552511 #meatmarco